Introducing the 2018 Tri-State Golf Pass
Become a 2018 Tri-State Golf Pass Holder and enjoying exclusive playing privileges at Raceway Golf Club, Melody Hill Country Club and Dudley Hill Golf Club for the rest of 2017! That’s right, sign-up for a 2018 Tri-State Golf Pass and you can play the rest of this season for FREE!!!! All courses offer advanced Pass Holder Tee Times, exclusive tournaments and more!
If you are interested in learning more or signing up today please contact our Membership Director, Katie Closson at: email@example.com or via phone at 860-336-7140. The Tri-State Golf Pass offers a unique lifetsyle pass designed to fit your playing style! Below you’ll see a variety of pass holder options designed to meet your playing style. Whether you play every day of the week, including weekends, just weekdays or only after 2pm, we have the right pass for you!
Enjoy 45 Holes of golf all for one great price! New England’s best value in golf.
2018 Tri-State Golf Pass Options:
- Full Golf Pass – 7 Day Access: $1575.00Spouse Add On $975.00
- Weekday Golf Pass – 5 Day Access: $1250.00Spouse Add On $875.00
- Twilight Golf Pass – After 2pm Everyday : $1150.00
- Corporate Golf Pass – Good Anytime, *Expires End of 2017Book of 50 – $1800.00Book of 25 – $1000.00
- Junior Golf Pass – Monday through Friday Anytime, Weekends/Holidays after 3pm: $575.00
*prices above include taxes
If you would like to learn about our new referral program, click here.
You are allowed to play in the local golf association events (MGA, RIGA, CSGA) in the state where your “home” course is a member, and which you have paid any association fees required for membership.
- Melody Hill is a Member of R.I.G.A.
- Dudley Hill is a Member of M.G.A.
- Raceway is a Member of C.S.G.A. (We are looking at possible RIGA for Raceway but currently are not a member)
- Members from the home course that have played in the event the prior year
- Members from the home course.
- Members of Tri-State from another club, first come first serve.